- Commit to a late winter or early spring race or goal event to help you stay motivated and focused.
- Make more “exercise dates” with friends, acquaintances or a group to combine social time with exercise time. The Fairhaven Runners 6pm Tuesday All-Paces Run is a good start.
- Get inspired! Read a motivational book, check out some awe inspiring running videos on You Tube or following someone’s blog.
- Give yourself a change of scenery. Each week, try running at least once or twice on a new trail or road route.
- Plan a vacation that includes a race, walk, cycle or epic adventure portion so that you are motivated to get/stay in top shape.
Coach Carol Frazey