- This event has passed.
Fit School Running Women’s Training Program (6 weeks)
For women wishing to begin and maintain a consistent running program.
Programs runs Monday, January 6th – Wednesday, February 19th (no class 1/20 and 2/17)
(Additional Free Day on Friday, January 3rd. For free day, no registration necessary. Just show up at one of the below listed times.)
- 5:50 – 6:50am: Barkley Pond/Fountain Trail
- 8:30 – 9:30am: Barkley Pond/Fountain Trail
- 5:30 – 6:30pm: Barkley Pond/Fountain Trail
*Location: Barkley Pond/Fountain Trail, Cinema Place, Bellingham, WA (near Regal Cinemas).
Fee: $119 for 6 weeks/12 workouts
Coach Carol Frazey leads this fun and successful training program for women.
- Two weekly group workouts in a fun, non-intimidating environment.
- Personal Goal Development
- Interval Training
- One-on-one attention
- Instruction on running technique, injury prevention, stretching and strength exercises.
- All fitness levels are welcome!
Info at the store and here
Registration/Liability form here
Want to ask Coach Carol any questions? Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, check out the Fit School website or call (360) 820-0105.
More Questions? Call us at the store or email Runners@Fairhavenrunners.com.