- This event has passed.
Give and Glow Run – A Gore-Tex partnered All-Paces Run
Tuesday, December 11th
6pm run starts/5:40pm check-in begins
- Please consider bringing food or a donation that will be given to the Food Bank.
- Come glowing! (Be sure to bring your own headlamp or flashlight.)
- We will also hand out glow sticks to all and decorate a tree with them post-run.
- Show your holiday spirit with your best ugly holiday sweater or other such seasonal adornment and earn an additional raffle ticket for the drawings.
- Even if it rains, your feet will stay dry with a demo pair of Brooks Ghost GTX, Brooks Cascadia GTX or New Balance 880 GTX that you can take out on the run.
- Test your “snowball” throwing skills pre-run.
- Stay afterward for holiday treats and awesome raffle prizes.
For safety’s sake, let’s light the night! Be sure to bring a headlamp or flashlight and wear something reflective.
*Weekly All-Paces Runs are 20 min. out, 20 min. back in groups by pace on a waterfront or through the woods route. These are people only events (sorry, no doggies).