- This event has passed.
Wearin’ O’ The Green Run & Cooldown Party, Tuesday, March 13th 6pm start/5:45pm check-in
A Hoka partnered All-Paces Run.
Top of the evening to you at this St. Paddy’s Day themed romp!
- Wear Green and earn an extra gold coin that just might win you a great raffle prize! (Get your photo snapped with crazy props.)
- Leg it (Irish slang for “run quickly”) in a demo pair of the Hoka Hupana, Clifton 4 (including wide widths), or Arahi 2 shoes
- Give us your best limerick about running in our pre-run contest
- Green themed eats & drinks to top it off!
- With Daylight Savings Time here, this will be our first sunlit run of the year – no need for a headlamp.