Wearin’ O’ The Green Run & Cooldown Party – A Hoka partnered All-Paces Run
Tuesday, March 17th
6pm run starts/5:40pm check-in begins
Top of the evening to you at this St. Paddy’s Day themed romp!
– Wear Green and earn an extra gold coin that just might win you a great raffle prize!
– Leg it (Irish slang for “run quickly”) in a demo pair of Hoka Speedgoat 4, Arahi or Rincon shoes.
– Give us your best limerick about running in our pre-run contest.
– Green themed eats & drinks to top it off!
– We’ll be running by Fairhaven Park and down the Interurban, running the first bit and last strides of the Chuckanut 50K course and hope some Chuckanut 50Kers running the race a few days later will join us for a friendly shake-out run.
Weekly Tuesday night All-Paces Runs are 20 minutes out and 20 minutes back, along waterfront trails and paths. Participants are divided into groups by pace, ranging from run/walk to 7-8 minute miles. Starts and finishes at the store.
So sorry, but these are people only events (no doggies).