- This event has passed.
CANCELED – Wearin’ O’ The Green Run & Cooldown Party – A Hoka partnered All-Paces Run
Due to current recommendations of the Whatcom County Health Dept. concerning community gatherings, this event has been canceled.
Top of the evening to you at this St. Paddy’s Day themed romp!
– Wear Green and earn an extra gold coin that just might win you a great raffle prize!
– Leg it (Irish slang for “run quickly”) in a demo pair of Hoka Speedgoat 4, Arahi or Rincon shoes.
– Give us your best limerick about running in our pre-run contest.
– Green themed eats & drinks to top it off!
– We’ll be running by Fairhaven Park and down the Interurban, running the first bit and last strides of the Chuckanut 50K course and hope some Chuckanut 50Kers running the race a few days later will join us for a friendly shake-out run.
Weekly Tuesday night All-Paces Runs are 20 minutes out and 20 minutes back, along waterfront trails and paths. Participants are divided into groups by pace, ranging from run/walk to 7-8 minute miles. Starts and finishes at the store.
So sorry, but these are people only events (no doggies).